ambien online without prescription
PASTORAL EFFECTIVENESSbuy tramadol without prescription
Apostle Peter wrote the following admonition to the early Christians: For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; . . . (2 Peter 2:5-7). I may readily admit that God is ultimately responsible for my spiritual growth and ministry effectiveness however; I too need to play an active role in my developmental process. You’ll find a list of District resources below that help you become intentional regarding your personal health and ministry development.buy tramadol online
tramadol online pharmacy
buy soma online
- Continuing Education Application – Application form for those pursuing further education. Please read our Continuing Education Policy for more information.
- Ministry Review & Personal Development Plan – Tools which will assist you in designing a plan for personal development and a template for identifying goals, outcomes and ministry action plans for the coming year.
- Healthy Pastor Profile – A profile of 9 key areas for the development of character and competence in the life of any ministry worker.
- Performance Review Guide – Contains guidelines to build and conduct effective staff performance reviews. Any of the Development Plan templates referred to on this website are suitable for use with this guide. Click here for a Staff Team Evaluation Form and here for a Team Assessment. For a 360 review template that we have found effective, click here.
- Personal Effectiveness Planning Guide – The first act of an effective plan for the future is to reflect not only on your past performance, but your calling, values and dreams. This assessment tool is holistic, integrating personal and ministry reflection activities with a view to help you translate them into goals.
- Rule of Life – A Rule of Life, very simply, is an intentional, conscious plan to keep God at the center of everything we do. It provides guidelines to help us continually remember God as the source.
- Sabbatical Strategies – A key priority of the Western Canadian District is to “encourage and challenge pastors to experience life long personal and professional health for effective ministry. Click here to find documents and templates will assist you in planning a sabbatical.
- Statement on Borrowing & Plagiarism
- The Accreditation Helps Project – A blog by Rev. Ben Elliott containing resources for C&MA Accreditation and Ordination candidates. Rev. Ben Elliott is a Theologian at our C&MA Seminary in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Missions Experience Subsidy Application – An application form for a mission’s trip allowance. The program will be available for and limited to an Alliance Field experience and will, pending the availability of budgeted funds, allow up to $1000 every two years for a WCD Senior Pastor and $1000 every 5 years for other licensed workers. Only under exceptional circumstances and adequate funding will more than one subsidy per church, per year be granted.
- Clergy Parking Passes- use for visits to congregation members in hospitals.
buy klonopin online no prescription
buy ativan online without prescription buy valium onlinebuy phentermine no prescription xanax for sale
Transformation in Action
- LIFE TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- Pastoral Effectiveness
- Personal Care and Leadership Development
- CHURCH TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- Building Teams/Hiring Policies
- Child Protection
- Church Effectiveness
- Church Multiplication
- Disciple Making
- Pastors’ Wives
- Rural Church Pastors Network
- WCD Women’s Ministries
- WORLD TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- International Workers
- World Links
- Our C&MA Family
- Resources and Global Vault