Apostle Peter wrote the following admonition to the early Christians: For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; . . . (2 Peter 2:5-7). I may readily admit that God is ultimately responsible for my spiritual growth and ministry effectiveness however; I too need to play an active role in my developmental process. You’ll find a list of District resources below that help you become intentional regarding your personal health and ministry development.
- Continuing Education Application – Application form for those pursuing further education. Please read our Continuing Education Policy for more information.
- Ministry Review & Personal Development Plan – Tools which will assist you in designing a plan for personal development and a template for identifying goals, outcomes and ministry action plans for the coming year.
- Healthy Pastor Profile – A profile of 9 key areas for the development of character and competence in the life of any ministry worker.
- Performance Review Guide – Contains guidelines to build and conduct effective staff performance reviews. Any of the Development Plan templates referred to on this website are suitable for use with this guide.
- Personal Effectiveness Planning Guide – The first act of an effective plan for the future is to reflect not only on your past performance, but your calling, values and dreams. This assessment tool is holistic, integrating personal and ministry reflection activities with a view to help you translate them into goals.
- Rule of Life – A Rule of Life, very simply, is an intentional, conscious plan to keep God at the center of everything we do. It provides guidelines to help us continually remember God as the source.
- Sabbatical Strategies – A key priority of the Western Canadian District is to “encourage and challenge pastors to experience life long personal and professional health for effective ministry. Click here to find documents and templates will assist you in planning a sabbatical.
- Statement on Borrowing & Plagiarism
- The Accreditation Helps Project – A blog by Rev. Ben Elliott containing resources for C&MA Accreditation and Ordination candidates. Rev. Ben Elliott is a Theologian at our C&MA Seminary in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Transformation in Action
- LIFE TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- Pastoral Effectiveness
- Personal Care and Leadership Development
- CHURCH TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- Building Teams/Hiring Policies
- Church Effectiveness
- Church Multiplication
- Discipleship Pathways
- Pastors’ Wives
- Rural Church Pastors Network
- WCD Women’s Ministries
- WORLD TRANSFORMATION RESOURCES:
- International Workers
- World Links
- Our C&MA Family
- Resources and Global Vault